Get Ready to Lead Technology and Innovation
Technology experts make great leaders. Engineers keep honing their technical skills every single day, and when strengthened with formal management skills it can help you reach your highest potential. If your career path envisions taking on leadership roles or if you are already a leader and need to get better equipped with the right skills, then the Certificate Program in Technology and Innovation Management (CP-TIM) is essential for you. This unique program has been carefully designed to support technology professionals become leaders by IEEE TEMS India and RUAS. IEEE is the world’s largest technical professional organization and TEMS is the Technology and Engineering Management Society with a mission of developing engineers into leaders and M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (MSRUAS) is a UGC approved Private University in India. It was created by an Act of the State of Karnataka, India and was established in December 2013 and is conducting Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research Programmes in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
The CP-TIM is designed to provide exactly those skills that technology professionals will need when transitioning to leadership roles without the challenges of a full time MBA program. CP-TIM fits within the time constraints of working professionals with weekend classes spread over 12 weeks. The classes will be online for the first 11 weeks and the last weekend will be an in-person immersive session in Bengaluru. With just 12 weeks of 2 hours each Saturday and Sunday, you can gain a solid grounding in the most sought-after skills of Technology and Innovation Management.
Experienced faculty and industry experts come together to deliver this program providing you the best of sound academic principles and practical industry perspectives. This program is open for anyone with a technology background and currently working. IEEE membership is not required though memberships of IEEE and IEEE TEMS get significant discounts on the course fee.
- Design Thinking, Innovation & Value Creation
- Technology Forecasting, Road mapping & Strategy
- IPR for Leaders
- Entrepreneurship and Intrapreneurship
- Organization Structure, Managing Tech People & Leadership
- Industry Ecosystems & Financial Implications
- Program Duration : 12 weeks
- Program Delivery : 11 weeks online, last week in-person
- Program Schedule : 2 hours each on Saturday and Sunday
- Faculty : FMC, RUAS and invited industry experts
- Program Start Date : 10th September 2022
- Early Bird Registration Till : 25th August 2022
- Attractive discounts available for IEEE members, TEMS members, RUAS alumni, & for group
registrations. See registration page for more details
- Minimum 2 (Two) Years work experience is required for Master Degree Holders
- Minimum 3 (Three) Years work experience is required for Bachelor Degree Holders
- Minimum 5 (Five) Years work experience is required for Diploma Holders
Those who successfully complete the course and the assessments will be awarded a Certificate in Technology and Innovation Management from Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences in association with IEEE TEMS India.
|Standard Fee||-||Rs. 80,000|
|Early Bird (Register before Aug 25th)||25%||Rs. 60,000|
|IEEE Members||10% (35%, if early)||Rs. 52,000|
|IEEE TEMS Members||20% (45%, if early)||Rs. 44,000|
|MSRUAS Alumni||20% (45%, if early)||Rs. 44,000|
* Inclusive of GST
Contact Information for More Details :
Dr. Madhusudhan Nadgir — Email ID : email@example.com
Dr. Chandra Sen Mazumdar — Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org