The Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (RUAS) is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes individuals who are committed to changing the world, one student at a time.
The faculty members at FMC are experienced academics and professionals. They are passionate about their roles as mentors to the next generation of business professionals and leaders. They are diligent in their pursuit of knowledge and are committed to providing students with updated, industry-centric learning.
FMC’s doors are open to similar, like-minded scholars and lifelong learners.
Should have a doctoral degree from a reputed academic institute in India or abroad
- Should have a good publication record (ADBC, SCOPUS, etc)
- Must be committed to research and innovation in the fields of business management and commerce
- Must be willing to apply for research grants
- Must work closely with the industry and keep abreast of industry developments in order to provide students with updated information and learning
- Must be willing to take on the role of mentor to FMC students
Careers at RUAS
RUAS aims to create a workplace that taps into an individual’s potential, ensures their continued growth and development, and offers them a platform to shape tomorrow by shaping the leaders of tomorrow.
The University has formulated a host of well-planned policies, initiatives, and schemes to ensure the well-being of all its employees. These include training programs, faculty exchange programs, health benefits, and research opportunities.